Tuesday 21 August 2007

Thrifted Tuesday.....

Thrifted tuesday has come around again and i even missed last weeks. Time is going too,too fast next thing we know it will be christmas! Today I have shown a very small part of a very large collection of coloured glass. It was lucky I chose to bring red and orange glass as our kitchen is an orangy colour. They kinda blend in ok and one of the bigger jars has come in very handy as the utensil holder. Also in the picture is some new tins I have been collecting here. French chocolates, kitsch chinese green tea and candied ginger tins and the most delicious cocoa you have ever tasted. It gives your chocolate cakes the biggest boost ever. Maybe one day in the future these tins will be on somebody else's blog as a thrifted tuesday find.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have some crafty items I have been working on to show you all. Finally!! I see everybodies creativity shining everywhere on all the blogs I read and I keep thinking I must get my butt into gear. Till then happy tuesday.

No comments: