Tuesday 2 October 2007

Sweet...............



Well I'm back! It seems like I have been gone so long. I think it was only about 4 or 5 days though. We have been away again this time on a camping weekend. I am going to write all about it on my new blog as that's what I have set it up for. This post is going to be short and very sweet. I am going to show you what comes in these most gorgeous boxes. We had one the other night after dinner. Anybody who has travelled through France will know what they are used for . Everyplace you get them usually has a different picture on the front but always the same boxes. I just love them and what is inside. This time we had our very favourite.

Voila!! Tarte de citron et meringue. Oh and it was so, so very tasty. The little bit that was left over was even better the next day for morning tea.

No comments: