Monday 12 September 2011

Made it Monday...........

Over the last few months my little blog has been floundering all about the place. I lost interest a bit, I didn't think I had much to write about and sometimes I just didn't have the time. I was having thoughts of giving it up but then did a backflip on that idea. I do really like having my blog and sharing some of my life with you all. Anyway I thought to get No life without wife back on track I would give it a bit of structure. A few days of the week I will talk about something in particular. I am going to start it off with Made it Monday. Usually on the weekends I get a little time to do some crafting and thought on a Monday I can showcase what I have done and if I don't get to do anything I am sure I will find someone in blogland that has been crafty.

Here is my offering for this week! Yesterday while watching the rugby with my hubby I finally worked out the pattern for a pixie helmut for my dollies. I love it and the pattern is so easy I have completed another 2 already in between looking after everybody else in the house. 
Decorated with a couple of flower shaped yo-yo's.

Let me know if you got up to anything crafty on the weekend that's what Made it Monday is for!!
 

No comments: