Thursday 12 March 2009

My creative space........



Juliette's creations

It's not my space that I'm showing today. It's the space of my kids. When I'm on my cleaning rounds I am forever picking up pictures drawn by the kids then put aside. They are prolific! I just don't know what to do with them all. I can't keep every single one of them ( all are not worth keeping) but most are usually very cute.



Django's creations

I thought I might start putting up a drawing a day featuring the kids work as I literally find them everywhere notepads in my bag, bits of paper lying by the computer, beside their beds. This may also be a good way of keeping the images other than having stacks of paper everywhere.

If anybody would like to join in let me know and I will come have a look.

4 comments:

Amy Badskirt said...

I wish I could find the blog, but recently I saw someone who had a giveaway. They take your children's line drawings and then embroider them onto fabric and turn them into pillow softies. Juliette's girl with dog would be perfect for that!

Amy Badskirt said...

Ah! Here's where I found it: http://thelongthread.com/?p=3268

It might be a fun project to try!

Anonymous said...

the drawings are truly wonderful! I find so much inspiration from my girl's artwork

Kirsty said...

Your smalls are very clever!