Tuesday 14 July 2009

It's Tuesday and I can't wait ..................


It's Tuesday and I can't wait to send my wee ones back to school unfortunately that won't be until tomorrow. Don't take this the wrong way I love my wee ones dearly but we have had a 4 day weekend and the weather has been good and bad and the man of the house has had to go away again and we are a bit bored and tired and the bathroom plumbing has decided it doesn't want to work and.............and I could go on like this for ages but I won't.
So I am taking a deep breath and leaving the sanctuary of the spare room and going back out to the mayhem that is the lounge room.
I know the day will get better and we will all be happy by the time the sun goes down.

Also Happy Bastille day to all the French .

3 comments:

Sandrine said...

Oh...Le 14 Juillet I forgot!Thanks for always reminding me of my roots Angelique!;)))
Hope your day gets a little brighter;)

Cathie said...

Hope it all gets better for you soon. unfortunately bad things seem worse when there are a few back to back..
sending you :)

Lou said...

I can imagine! A long day without any help can be a VERY long day/s with children.