Tuesday 24 November 2009

Francoises & May............

I have been spending a little too much time hanging around ebay of late. I can't help but see lots of things I like and then make purchases. These wee girls turned up late last week, 2nd hand Mini Blythes. No boxes and not in original clothing but how could I resist them. I also bought Marine some new outfits but that will have to wait till next week. I am far too busy getting everybody organised, we leave tomorrow for a short but fun packed long weekend in Melbourne. A family wedding is always a good excuse to visit home. I have big plans to do many things in our 4 days there, shopping for a new outfit, visiting friends, seeing new babies. Oh I wonder if I will fit it all in. If not no biggy we are heading back for a longer stay at Xmas. Hopefully I will be able to meet up with a few Melbourne bloggers. Wouldn't that be exciting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how could you resist- especially Blythe with purple hair and the oh so British trench coat with Burberry like sash -Love...
Karen