Thursday 24 November 2011

Me...........

There I am with my wares and at the end of our little sale. My table looks a little less full which is always a good sign that it was a success. Things sold that I wasn't really expecting to sell and then others were left behind that you think are the winners. You never can tell what people will spot and want but aside from that it is always nice that people like what they see and know you have created it with your hands.

Oh well now it is back to normal world of cooking and cleaning. We have a dead rat smell that I must contend with this morning.........wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

BG said...

Angelique I am glad the market was a huge success, you worked so hard to make it so. Just wish I could have been there, I'm sure there were lots of things that would have caught my eye.

I am always surprised what goes and what doesn't at markets & shows, and try as you may, you can never predict what people are going to buy. LOL!

Hope you had fun finding the cause of the smell!!

angelique said...

Yes we found the smell was a dead rat under our cupboards. Husband spent alot of time trying to work out to get in there and thank god we can all breath a bit easier:)