Tuesday 1 January 2008

Out with the old...........................

Out with the old..........

Our 2007 ended with Juliette finally losing her first baby tooth which she has been waiting so long for. She has been whining on about some of her friends teeth having already fallen out and why hasn't it happened to me? I keep telling her it will all come in good time and look I was right. Her younger brother, by one minute, is still quite happy to have all his teeth intact. I have told her that her new years resolution is to brush her teeth twice a day from now on. She has no idea what a new years resolution is I don't know why I even said it!

And in with the new.....................


We have a new addition to our family to start off 2008. His name is 'Moustache'. The kids and I have had conversations about guinea pigs many times and I had told them my younger brother had them as pets. I always thought about getting one for the kids as they are very docile and cute creatures even if they tend to be a bit frightened at times. True to their nature Moustache is a we bit scared of us.But slowly, slowly he will settle into our family just like we will all settle into the new year ahead. I have made no resolutions this year because I never keep them. I would like this year to go on as smoothly as last year did (we had a good one) but maybe with just a bit more of me doing a bit more of what I want to do. Sewing and crafting and maybe taking it out into my new community a bit more.
Anyway I hope everybody had a wonderful New Years eve and that the year ahead holds a bit of what they want.

No comments: