Sunday 7 December 2008

Stitching Sunday..........

I spent a lovely Sunday watching my very tired children bicker with one another and stitching these stockings. Two are gifts and one is for Juliette of course. I'm not sure why is it that everytime I make something for some other child I always have to slot one in for my kids. I think I have complained about this before.
By the way I haven't forgotten about my Advent theme of posting. I have just been a bit slack and the gifts need to pick up a little bit. I can't keep talking about chocolate can I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely way to spend sunday

Sabine said...

Lovely stockings!
Did you receive my "pay it forward" gifts already? I posted them weeks ago... Hope they didn't get lost in the mail!

Unknown said...

so cute! they will be treasured, i'm sure.