Friday 12 December 2008

Love Friday & baking.........


It's happened again. It's Friday and I have been baking for weekend events and school endings. Teachers got cookies this year baked with the help of the kids and I made lemon slice only not made with lemons but limes. It's very hard to find lemons here. I will admit that the limes are good in the slice they make it far more tangy. I know this because I have done a taste test already. It's good!!
The slice is to be taken camping to have with cups of tea while which watching children run around to their hearts content.
See you all on Monday, hope you all have a good weekend!

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Yum, that has to be my favourite slice in the whole wide world!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I love the idea of making it with limes. Yum.

Anonymous said...

oh it looks delicious!!!! LOVE your pom poms too!!