Saturday 27 March 2010

Weekend reading...........

This is far to early to be blogging but seen as I am up, showered, the kids are feed and happily playing. I have a cup of tea in hand I am going to show you my reading material for the weekend. I finally succumbed to buying one of these fabulous Japanese books that I have seen all around blogland. I bought it from Pompadour24 and I can't say how quick her service was. Here in Noumea I usually have to wait weeks before things arrive but not with this book........5 days was all it took. I am impressed the postal services stars must have all been aligned!
Anyway I am going to look through the book and see what I will make first. I may even get the pattern cut out and the fabric on the table.

Happy weekend crafting to all whatever it may be!

2 comments:

Lou said...

Happy crafting. Sometimes early mornings with children are a blessing in disguise. More time to do the things we want (sometimes!)

Sandrine said...

This book looks beautiful...I have a couple from the same shop, and always amazed how even thought I can not read japanese it is easy to understand!Looking forward to see what you make!Bon weekend :)