Wednesday 7 July 2010

Being obsessed................

 Of late my days seem to be spent trawling the internet for Blythe information. Seriously they have taken over all my thoughts and actions. I walk past my 5 girls and have to stop and admire their cuteness. I look at who is coming and try and decide whether I will attempt to buy her & the answer is yes. I look at flickr and admire everybodies creativeness. I read forums & enter swaps. I just need/want to know what is going on in this world of dolls. It is crazy is it not???
Tell me I am not the only one out there that gets interested in something and then can't leave it alone..........please, please, please let me know that there are others!!!!

P.S The Pirate outfit was one of the last swaps I was in, it was made by littlefec. In the second photo you can see Manon off to the side modelling something that is heading off tomorrow for another swap. Oh my life is also being taken over by swaps but this is nice because you get the postie coming with surprises and I like surprises.

No comments: