Sunday 16 December 2007

Ah the cards........


So I finally finish my wonderful homemade Christmas cards and would you believe in my haste of trying to get them ready to post I forgot to take a single photo of them. Are you all sitting there thinking that maybe they were really bad and she didn't want anybody to see them. Not at all! I was most pleased with the way they turned out. I was even thinking that I would do it again next year but maybe be a little more organized and start a little earlier. It just seemed that last week there was a endless list of other things to be thinking about or doing. Even though here in Noumea we work on Pacific time which is always a little slower paced than anywhere else but it can still get a bit hectic at times.
That's my excuse anyway and I'm going to stick to it!

No comments: