Monday 30 June 2008

Yellow......

I know, I know oh the slackness, the slackness!
About a week and a bit ago I got really excited about posting weeks of colours. I started but didn't get much further than one post on white. Well this week I am going to start again with a bit more gusto. This week sees yellow and what a task that was. I don't wear much yellow, we really don't have anything around the house that is yellow even my outside surroundings don't contain much yellow( bring on green for that one) but I have found a couple of things to start of this week.

This label has forever been yellow(I think) and there is always a jar of it in our cupboard.

A beautiful yellow creation made by Django for fete de maman this year.

The delightful frangipani's that grow here in abundance.

Have a look over here and here for some lovely yellowness.

1 comment:

Maureen Reynolds said...

Oh frangipani...we had a tree outside our bedroom window in Bangkok, and it smelled soooo good. Finally, I had to taste a blossom to see if possibly tasted good too. Sadly, no, but just as well, as I might have eaten all th blossoms. (btw, I WAS an adult then.)