Wednesday 25 June 2008

On my desk.........

Not much happenin' on my desk this week. No crafting, no sewing not even any thinking of crafting. I had a bit of an overload of stuff as soon as I got back from my holiday so I think the brain is on a bit of a go slow. I do have though a pamphlet for the local yoga centre and some crochet hooks. I have never, ever in my life tried yoga and I did for the first time this morning. I quite liked it considering I only understood about half of what the teacher was going on about. That includes both the language and the exercises. I did find out half way through the class he could speak English but the purpose of this exercise is to be exposed to more of the language and to get a bit more healthy. Let's see how I feel in the morning about it. Sore limbs and all.

The crochet hooks are some large sizes one I picked up at Spotlight. I have seen a few patterns that call for size 10 and up. Now there is no excuses for not doing them. I am going to search my limited wool supply and see what I can do with them.

No comments: