Wednesday 16 July 2008

On my desk.........

There is an on and off my desk this week.

Firstly off my desk is the handmade goody bags for the upcoming party. Hope those kids appreciate what has gone into them. By that I just don't mean the enclosed goods!

And on my desk is the start of the pink party dress. All tulle and ribbons and girly. You can also see a very cute guetermann cotton tin I found at one of the supermarkets here and the corner of a Donna Hay kids food magazine. Looking for inspiration for party food.

Anybody have any not so complicated but good tasting party food ideas?

2 comments:

Amy Prior said...

I love those party bags! Um food ideas, I went to a friends party recently she got different kinds of cheeses and cut them into shapes with a cookie cutter which was cute.

Bird Bath said...

those loot bags look very special! I'm sure the donna hay mag had a bit of party food inspiration - I love the kids issues.