Tuesday 29 July 2008

rant, rant, rant.......

This space today is going to be used for complaining... but don't worry it won't go on for long. I'm just going to rant about the good intentions that I had but the internet service we have here on this island is s***t to say the least. So it all failed. I wanted to have a go at this because I love the idea of looking at other peoples stuff and I don't mind people looking at my stuff but flickr just wasn't having any part of me uploading photos so after a few attempts I spat the dummy and walked away. Now I am back just to talk about it. I think the internet service here all depends on the weather. It is blowing fairly wildly here today and don't they say that wind can have strange effects on people. I wonder if the same goes for the internet!

I may come back later when I have calmed down and had a cuppa tea.

No comments: