Sunday 28 September 2008

Something finished..........

Finally the quilt I have mentioned in a few previous posts is finished. It gets delivered tomorrow. You can't tell from this photo but the colours are bright, the palm trees are cute and the overall Polynesian flowery theme hasn't worked out to badly. Most importantly I like the way it has turned out. You know when you start from a picture in your mind of what you want. It can sometimes work or sometimes not. I got what I wanted and I am hoping the recipient enjoys it!

I even got to make a wee crab softee for the little fellow to go with the quilt.

Now I off to make a sheep softee. Anybody made one before?

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

The quilt looks beautiful. I'm sure it will be much loved. And I absolutely love that crab softee. Did you use a pattern?