Tuesday 2 September 2008

Peg dolls and flowers........

1. Twin Sisters, 2. tropical flower purse, 3. peg doll clothespin doll 005, 4. Tropical Flower(Petal), 5. FiFi, new series Clothespin Dolls SOLD, 6. Tropical Fruit - Durian Flowers in Bloom, 7. Lucia peg dolls, 8. Tropical flowers of Guam

Hip Hip Hooray for modern technology....

This little island of mine has finally hit the modern age. Last night the internet went off satellite and onto cable. I thought this morning I would check out how fast it goes and make a mosaic then upload it. In the past this has usually taken me so long to do but this morning hardly anytime. My mosaic uploaded from the computer to blogger in about 30 seconds. Much better than my 5 minutes it used to take. Life will be so much easier and I may even catch up a bit with the greater outside world.

No comments: