Thursday 3 September 2009

My creative space........


The space today has hedgehog & rabbits in it. The chocolate hedgehog for eating, its going to my bookclub meet up tonight, and the calico rabbit was made to try out some coffee staining. I am taking my inspiration for this from Blackcrow as I love how her animals come out all old worldy looking. I even have one in my collection of softies. I am going to have a go at it on my own but if it isn't so successful I am going to call on her for some expert advice. I hope that is ok with you Blackcrow.

Go and check out the list that keeps getting longer and longer.

8 comments:

Kylie said...

YUM + yum!! Both look gorgeous :) K

Tammy said...

I agree with Kylie! The bunny really is sweet.

Kate said...

After the first line I started looking for a hedgehog softie! Oops! Can't wait to see the coffee staining, the bunny looks great.

Kirsty said...

Your bunny is just so sweet.

CurlyPops said...

Yum I'm starving and now I really really want a piece of hedgehog!

june at noon said...

Any creative space with chocolate in it is a good space. ;)

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Hi Angelique!

What book are you reading for your bookclub? I think they are going to be more interested in your yummy cake than the book. :) I've never heard of a chocolate hedgehog cake before but I sure want to eat one now! I love (LOVE!) chocolate.

Your bunny looks darling! I've never done coffee staining before and I'll look forward to hearing how you liked the results.

Happy almost weekend!

Sally

yardage girl said...

Both look yum to me!