Saturday 26 September 2009

Saturday's alright for..........

.......blogging. Isn't that how the song goes? What else do you do on a Saturday night when you husband is away but blog about what you have done in the past week. I shouldn't lie we did go out tonight to a friends place to eat pizza have a glass of red wine and tarte aux pomme for desert. It was a very nice evening too.

Kids have collapsed in bed now, I thought I would have a quick check of my emails and I have some spare minutes to post something so I wanted to show you all the finished rabbits. Papa rabbits above.

Mama rabbits,

Then the babies. I think these guys need a bit of embellishment too. A job for tomorrow.

3 comments:

miss aine said...

so so cute!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

just beautiful. I adore your gorgeous little creations.

Sandrine said...

It is good to have friends to share the time when hubby is away...Your little rabbits turned out to be very very cute Angelique:)x