Monday 19 November 2007

Lazy weekend........................



On the weekend we visited the kids favourite restaurant for lunch.'Dukes'. It isn't very French but it does the best hamburgers and kids meals for that matter( see above). Juliette has the mega burger complete with pink cadillac and Django has his mega chicken nuggets which arrives over the seven seas in a boat.We didn't actually do much else over the weekend. The Trade winds are blowing here so going to the beach isn't much fun and we still have our visitors and I couldn't be bothered doing a great deal. We did have a few games of Yahtzee which I have discovered is a good numbers learning game for the kids. I played it so often as a little tacker with my family. It doesn't take much to set up or pack up and I like those kinds of games.
I hope to resume regular posting towards the end of the week. Grandmas will have gone and I will have a bit more time. I have actually missed not posting as much and getting time to read everybody else's ramblings.I have alot of catching up to do! I can't wait.

No comments: