Sunday 25 November 2007

Sunday...................

Well Sunday night is upon us once again. The weekend passed with us not doing much as was my intention. The lots we did do was sleep and a few jobs around the house that were on the 'to do' list. We haven't been out anywhere today and I sometimes like that. The kids are out having their last play as the sun goes down and the Sunday night routine gets put into action. Dinner- hair wash -and try for an early night before a busy week and it's to be a busy one for all of us. I have an intensive French course running all week and the kids are dancing in a production for three nights. They are particularly excited. I must admit I'm a bit proud and excited to see them up there on the stage doin' their thing. I will report back after we see the show on Tuesday. I also need to get some inspired this week to make some Christmas cards to send home. I vowed I was going to do it and do you think I can get started. No!!! Maybe another good night sleep tonight will bring some inspiration.

We can only hope so!!

No comments: