Friday 23 November 2007

Life as we know it.................


Life as we know it here will be back to normal this weekend. Our visitors have gone home and the house feels a little empty for it. The kids don't quite know what to do with themselves as there are two less people in the house to give cuddles. We are thinking we will spend the weekend just enjoying the good weather and getting back to a bit of a normal routine( not that they really exist in our house). We feel there is only a short window of calm before the upcoming Christmas celebrations start and in our house it is quite a long buildup to that special day. Two six year olds still don't have a great concept of time when it comes to these things.I'm looking forward to it as I love seeing these celebrations through the eyes of my kids. I am also going to read,read,read. I haven't had a great deal of time to read my books or the blogs I love or do any much needed homework for my French lessons. Visitors are a nice diversion to these things but when they go I realise how much I miss them.
Oh well such is life. Hope everybody has a good weekend I know I will.

No comments: