Monday 5 May 2008

Drivin'......

With my idea in mind to blog about Noumea for some of the next 30 odd days I remembered to take the camera out with me today on my daily run about. My Monday run consists of taking the kids to school, meeting a couple of gals for a walk, home to shower, back to pick up kids for lunch( very European), drop kids and husband back to respective places after lunch, go do the shopping, pick kids up, take them to swimming, pick up husband and finally home again. In between all of that is a bit of cleaning, cooking and crafting. Now this nice snap was taken as we were sitting in school traffic on our way to swimming.
Somebody must have just put it up because I drive past this place on a fairly regular basis and have never noticed it before. The fish looked fantastic fluttering in the wind.

No comments: