Thursday 15 May 2008

Oui Oui........

I really don't have anything for you today except Noddy & Big ears and that's only because we had boiled eggs for dinner. The uneventful evening meal sort of rounded off a fairly uneventful kind of day. I could tell you about the tradesmen who came to fix our shutter or the washing I got in just before a god-almighty downpour but I might leave that that for another day. Lucky you!
I will tell you the history of the egg cups and that is they are fairly old. My brother and I got them one easter way back when I was about 10 or 12 years of age.You ask why I have my brothers and the answer is he is a boy and not really into old egg cups. Especially Oui Oui as the French him.

I did find a funny blog to have a peep at and then it lead me onto here. What cute creatures on the opening page.

No comments: