Sunday 2 November 2008

Hawaii lovers................





Originally uploaded by {JooJoo}
We are heading off to Hawaii on Wednesday for a bit more volcano watching and some big city livin'. My dear husband has to go for work so the kids and I thought we might as well tag along. Now the purpose of this post wasn't to make you all jealous but for you to help me. Is there anybody out there reading this that lives in Honolulu and can direct me in the right direction of the right fabric stores? Fabric stores that have a whole range of fabrics and a fab selection of new gadgets for me to drool over and spend all my money on. I have been doing a wee bit of internet searching and that has come up with lots of address but I'm not going to have a whole lot of time to go visiting all. We have about 5 days in Honolulu and as well as visiting these stores there are a few other thing on the adgenda like mega Toys'r'us for the kids. They are so looking forward to going but not looking forward to the 10 hour flight. Hasn't been done before so I'm thinking of all the little entertaining things that can be done. There you go everybody there is another thing you can help me out with. Kids entertainment.

Ok get those thinking caps on. Only two days to go!!

1 comment:

Amy Badskirt said...

I can't direct you to fabric stores, but I can direct you to the best hotdogs in Hawaii. Puka Dog. We ate at their Kauai store twice, before the Honolulu/Waikiki one opened. (on our honeymoon). They are seriously good... (and I'm not really a hotdog fan!)