Wednesday 7 January 2009

A question........

A friend last night asked me what I got for Christmas. When I had finished rambling off the list he said to me " so everything you got is decorative". Up until that point I hadn't even thought about it but yes he was right. Everything I got bar one present was decorative. Let me tell you what they all were- my lovely Blythe, a tiki painting, my mum sent me the green fairy because she said it looked like a blythe, an embellished fan(also from my mum), a fancy tin(full of toffee) and a cactus pup. The non decorative thing was perfume. I was a very lucky girl at Christmas time to get so many lovely things that are not practical.
Is anybody else out there like me and love getting decorative gifts? Or do you like the practical ones?

2 comments:

Amy Badskirt said...

I heart your cactus pup and I'd argue that the toffee was practical! =)

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I tend to go for the practical. However, my favourite gifts are those which are both beautiful and functional.