Friday 16 January 2009

Love Fridays...........


This week has been a bit up and down one. Sometimes feeling a bit cranky sometimes feeling very happy. Not quite sure what was going on but it was just one of those weeks. Today I got out of bed with a different outlook on the day. I needed to be less grumpy with the kids, smile a bit more and so on and it worked. We had a good day together. A bit of shopping in the morning, a lunch date with dad at their favourite restaurant, a swim in the afternoon. All went great. Then to top it all off Django had a plan hatched with his dad to go off after work for some secret boys business. He had it in his mind that he needed to buy me something to cheer me up, with his own pocket money no less, so they went to one of our favourite shops and bought me some new glasses. Special ones to put our very special bird swizzel sticks in. Boy did my heart melt when he walked in with his parcel. So this Friday did indeed end up lovely with a nice looking/tasteing drink.

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Awwww thats so sweet... makes my heart melt

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

How gorgeous. Glad your Friday turned out so well. I know what you mean about creating a different outlook. It really does work. I've been doing the same this week.

Anonymous said...

How incredibly adorable! Kids are so clever. And those bird sizzle sticks are fantastic.

The Essess said...

That is sooo sweet....

Turns out to be a great friday after all!! And he chose some great glasses for you!!!

Those birdy sticks are fantastic!
Have a graet weekend..

Unknown said...

hello there! i'm responding to the comment you left me at cider & faun about the backgrounds. i actually found a site that does all the html work for you. if you go back to my blog, you will notice there is a small ad at the top where the blogger header is. check that site out. that is where i got the background :)

Bird Bath said...

That was a lovely sign of being appreciated I reckon.Glad your day turned out so splendidly.
Those swizzle sticks are pretty.