Wednesday 20 April 2011

Flurry................

 My new sewing studio!
Time for me seems to be passing by in a flurry these days. It has been 5 days since my last post and I promised myself that I would try and be here a bit more regularly this week to post about what I have been doing but no luck. Inbetween kids activities, cleaning house, cooking meals & a bit of washing all my spare time seems to be gone. Admittedly I have been able to do a bit of sewing this week in the form of some quilting but it is a job for somebody else not for me. I haven't done any for a long time and I am liking it again. It is getting me inspired to make something like this again. Get back to making things on a grand scale not little fiddley things like dresses & teeny tiny softies.
This may have to be put on the list of things to do in the next few months along with loads of other things. Does everybody else have a list of things to do that is a mile long???

No comments: