Monday 4 April 2011

New friends....................


Over the last few month I have become friends with a very talented girl. Her name is Tanya and I meet her through the Blythe doll community in Australia. I  had the chance to hang out with her in person last weekend when I went to Sydney for the 2011 Blythe doll Meet. She invited me to stay at her house for 2 nights having only ever communicated over the internet.  Boy was I in for a surprise this girl was so much fun, she could talk the leg off an iron pot, she has a wicked sense of humour & she is a craftster to boot. I wanted to give her a little plug here because I think her homemade things are the best. She is currently selling some of her japanese vintage vinyl faced bunny rabbits(you need to contact her if interested) and she also has an Etsy shop. I want to you go over and have a look at what else she does because I love it I am sure you will too.

1 comment:

Dustyjo said...

She's a HOOT! A whirling twirling creative force!!