Thursday 28 April 2011

A new day & new art..................

A new day has come and a new attitude with it. I had a kinda unhappy day yesterday but today is much better........better because a few lovely ladies sent me well wishes and also I got a phone call from the post office. My husband bought some new artwork a while back and it finally arrived all the way from Santa Monica. Above you can see one of the 3 Kukula prints he purchased. They are very lovely and much better in person than what you see on the internet which is always the case. They have brightened me up immensely and will also do the same to the house when we decide on where to put them.

1 comment:

Dustyjo said...

amazing Angelique!! Can't wait to see them when they're up. Think very carefully about where to place them, I put pictures up in a rush and then they stay there - awkwardly - for years!! Wait until you have just the right spot!