Sunday 7 August 2011

Pay it forward 2011...........

I did this a couple of years back and found another one going around on flickr. It is the same deal as last time but this time it is 5 recipients!! If anyone is interested leave a comment and I will be in touch. 
Anyway this is my gift I received from Mandy. Isn't he the cutest bear you have seen!! She has an Etsy shop & flickr where you can see many of her handmade bears and her extensive collection of Blythe dolls.

PAY IT FORWARD FOR 2011. Read below...........
Pay It Forward
Pay it Forward 2011: As an arty type I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this & send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. *Rules: it must be handmade by you & it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
I am excited to participate and look forward to deciding what to make-glad I have the whole year:o)

No comments: