Saturday 2 August 2008

Goodreads........

I was asked by Nichola to join up over at Goodreads. The idea of it is to share info about books and what you thought. Good, bad or otherwise. I have become a bit addicted and can't hold myself back from putting up all the books I have read or want to read. The bookshelf sits right next to the computer desk and all those books are staring down at me. I think in the last 18 months I have done the most reading I have done ever. The reasons being is that I have a whole lot more time on my hands since moving here to Noumea. The combination of not having to work and the kids being at school gives me this spare reading time. I like that I can do this but I sometimes get the guilts up about it. Anyway if anybody is interested in being my friend on Goodreads let me know as at this stage I only have 2 and I have a whole lotta books to tell you about!

Peepshow

Peepshow by Leigh Redhead


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
Raunchy rather hopeless PI. Set in and around Melbourne and I could visualise the places she was as I was reading. It was good fun!


View all my reviews.

No comments: