Monday 15 June 2009

..................

Not much to report here. Life has taken on a slower pace and we are all participating. I haven't done a whole lot of crafting or much else in the past week. The bare minimum of housework was done and not very complicated meals were served up to all. Nobody complained so that was ok. I need to have those weeks every now and again, do you?. I am hoping this week will be a bit more productive on all fronts.
There was some glory in the week I found a little Japanese store that has a few very cute bits and pieces, not alot but a few.
We started getting some things for the upcoming birthday of the wee ones. Some little sticker books and Hello kitty goodie bags.

1 comment:

Sandrine said...

Yes I can definately relate to slow times...Like today was one one of them for me too;)