Friday 19 June 2009

Unfocused Friday.............



It has been raining all day here and I have been a bit lost with what to do with myself. I have things I should be doing like housework but I don't want to do that! So in between deciding what I really want to do I prepared dinner, admired my mini moo cards that arrived yesterday and messed around with some ideas I have had floating around my head. There is a festival here in October and fellow artist/friend has asked me to share a stall with here so that's what all the thinking has been for.
I hope somebody has had a bit more focused day than me, please let me now I would be interested to see what you have done..

2 comments:

Sandrine said...

Oh how funny I received my moo cards yesterday too!I love yours;)
I have been fulfilling few orders lately but forgot to take photos, too much rushing...;(

Tania said...

Fridays, I reckon, are meant to be unfocused - unless of course you have set your sights on the weekend!