Wednesday 15 September 2010

Lost...........

 Django's found and happily decorated items!

  Lost is what I seem to be feeling at the moment. There is no direction to my days at all, they are just kind of bobbing along................it doesn't help that we are on school holidays again and I have to think of three people to entertain. The 2 kids and me! 

I know I am having a bit of a winge but sometimes you just need to do it and then you feel all the better for it. I will go to bed now, that is if I can drag myself away from crap latenight tv and tomorrow I will wake up revived and ready to go again. Maybe with a plan and a marker in sight.

1 comment:

Bird Bath said...

oh I agree - I always feel a bit better after a vent. Hope you feel inspired and entertained in the morning. I think that smiling stone is a real cutie.
p.s. have tried to explain how I made the shrug in a little more detail. hope it's not too vague would love to see how yours works out...