Thursday 30 September 2010

My creative space.........

There hasn't been a whole lot of crafting going on here but today I felt the urge to create. So inbetween doing loads of washing, feeding people and sweeping floors I got some books out that I purchased a couple of weeks ago. They are very cute books about dolls & dolls clothes. Anyway I pulled out the pattern sheet knowing what I wanted to make. I knew the next step wasn't going to be easy trying to find all the pattern pieces I needed but I studied and studied and finally worked it out. I am now in the middle of sewing it up which is equally frustrating as all insructions are in Japanese. I am thinking at this stage I need to study Japanese instead of French!




P.S If you ever purchase one of these books with the intentions of sewing I would make sure you have some knowledge of sewing otherwise you will be lost!!!!

1 comment:

Sandrine said...

Oh lala the pattern page looks like really intriguing! Have fun ;)