Monday 18 October 2010

Mosaic Monday........

1. [107/365] this rabbit..., 2. purl rabbit raglan, 3. giant rabbit- artesina italy, 4. wild rabbit, 5. White rabbit plush, 6. PaiKhai Rabbit..So cute ..my little girl

I was flicking through flickr and trying to decide what to do my mosaic about today and rabbits popped in my head. Why rabbits who knows but was trying to think random thoughts. In the process of choosing what to put in I came across this incredible gigantic rabbit, photo number 3. Click on the link and read the story about this knitted bunny that sits on an Italian hilltop with it's guts hanging out............it is incredible!

Happy Monday everyone!!

2 comments:

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Rabbits are good! :)

Happy Blogtoberfest! I am on a mission to comment and follow all the blogs in Blogtoberfest! Maybe you could comment and follow me as well! Cheers!

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good.