Thursday 7 October 2010

My creative space.........

Through my obssesion with Blythe I have come across many many groups that talk, take photos and drool over her. There are forums, blogs, swaps and flickr. I have joined a couple of photo groups on flickr to try and work on my photographic and styling skills. The first group i discovered was the WPWD photo challenge with a twist group. There is a theme every 6 weeks and you can participate or not. It can get your mind ticking or you can just see what other clever people out there can do with their dolls and a camera. This months theme is 'dolls & fairlytales' and here is my entry Can you guess what my fairytale is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Princess and the Pea? I love your little mattresses.
I could easily become obsessed with Blythe too.