Tuesday 12 October 2010

Tuesday twitterings.................

I think this is what I will have to call Tuesday's from now on. Nothing to do with twitter but everything to do with not much really happening for me on a Tuesday's even though today I did get to the hairdresser to get a badly needed dye job and cut and you know what I have finally found an English speaking coiffeur!! Oh it was so nice to go in and explain what I wanted without hand actions, photo's and badly phrased French.What I was going to talk about today was the love of Spongebob Squarepants that has grown in our house. One little fellow that shall remain names, Django, has become totally obsessed but he does this with alot of things. The little fingerpuppet was a find at a festival on the weekend. Oh and we also think it is really funny that the French call him Bob L'eponge!!!

Anything in your neck of the woods worth twittering about?

No comments: