Wednesday 1 October 2008

On my desk with Night time Nancy.........

On my desk for this week is some more going away gifts. Another family we have made good friends with are leaving the lovely shores of Noumea to return to Perth. This is the fourth family we have said goodbye too this year. We will be sad to see them go as we were with the others. New families arrive so there is no shortage of people to have as new friends but that doesn't make it easier.
Anyway Jess willow got a lovely new girl by the name of Night time Nancy and she was named this because when I made her dress today it turned out like a nightie. So the shoes quickly became her slippers.

And Luca got herself an owl.

Bon Voyage to the Friedmans!

2 comments:

Amy Badskirt said...

I love your owl! I've just found your blog and I can't wait to keep reading it!

Amy

Anonymous said...

hi I have popped over from Cosy and Comfy! I LOVE your softies and have enjoyed looking around your blog, I'll be coming back for a visit!