Friday 17 October 2008

Love Friday with a meme theme.........

This week I was tagged by my new buddy Amy at badskirts so I thought today is a good day as any to fulfill this request as my diary entry for this particular Friday has nothing in it.

Here goes and the rules are as follows;

- Link to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular or random details about yourself
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged

-It's was somebody in this families birthday this week and on the night we first meet we discovered we both loved to eat pickled onions and tasty cheese together. We have been eating them together ever since.

- I love a cake stand so bought the birthday boy a lovely pink one for his birthday.

- Every other book I read is usually a period novel.

-Can pick up a stray cockroach that is running around the house and throw him/her out the door. None off my girlfriends can do that.

-Am stoked to find that the French are still printing Hollie Hobbie books and that my daughter is bringing them home from the school library for me.

-I loved to draw Holly Hobbie in this manner because I could never really draw faces properly.

Now for the tagging of some others

-Big Cat- it will give her something to write about.

-Handmaiden- she is a new gal to me.

-little arty crafty crow- I love what she does.

-The bird bath- she looks like she has a lovely family.

-That silly lil' doe!- she loves a Blythe doll.

-Prints Charming- these girls are great.

3 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Aaah, thanks. I will save it for some time this week.

I'm pretty impressed by the cockroach story. They are one bug that totally freak me out.

Julie said...

I haven't come across Holly Hobbie for years. I used to love her when I was little. I'm glad they are still printing her books.
Found your blog today through" Big Cat". Very cute blog. I love your mermaid.

Crafty Things said...

I loved drawing Holly Hobbie as a teenager. I collected lots of Holly Hobbie stuff for a while - swap cards, stationary, towels and bed linen.