Friday 10 October 2008

Love Friday...........


Another Friday has come and gone and it has been a nice one. Not to busy, not to many chores done, but that's ok. I don't mind that sometimes. Hustle and bustle early in the week then go slow. I didn't have to make any meals today apart from breakfast. Out for lunch with some friends than out for dinner with the family. It always seems to happen like that. Haven't been out for ages then twice in one day. After lunch with the girls I had a few minutes before picking up the kids so I popped into my local craft shop. It's not huge and really only covers a few mediums of craft but it gives me a bit of a fix. There I found these tiny wee canvases. They are only about 2.5cm by 2.5cm. They will be useful for those times when I want to craft but don't want a create a big mess.

Well it's late now in this part of the world and I am off to bed. All that eating out has made me tired.
Bon Weekend to all.

No comments: