Sunday 5 October 2008


This Sunday has to be my best Sunday yet since I have started blogging because I have just received my very first blogging award. I got it from a gal who I literally only meet a few days ago over at badskirts but boy have I made an impression on her. I'm not always super quirky like others nor
am I an everyday poster but what I have put it down to is the sheep. She liked the sheep! Hopefully this will also get me a few more readers and a few more people making comments.I don't get many and I love a comment as much as the next gal.

I now have to pass this on to 5 other blogging gals I like. I have seen this award going around on the blogs I read, not 88 as Amy does. I may find it hard to pick some that haven't already received it but I will try very hard. I promise.

Here goes-

Comfy & Cosy
Lily & Agathe
Woollyrockers
bricolagelife
littlebighead

and there you have it. See you all sometime next week and welcome to any new readers.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Thanks xx
I've had this 4 times so I shall now try and do it myself, promise... not lazy just busy xx

Unknown said...

that would be so very lovely, thank you angelique!

:)

Cosy said...

Hi Angelique! Thank you so much; I feel very honoured.

Carolyn x

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Well I hope you gets lots more visitors too. Who doesn't want to read about life in such a fabulous and interesting place. I love catching up on your blog.