Thursday 19 February 2009

My creative space........


My creative space here is all about being on my own with a completed fabric bread basket. The wee ones have finally gone back to school and I have quiet and independence and can do things like finish my fabric bread basket without somebody squawking at me. I know I may sound a bit harsh on them but they have been on holidays for over two months. It's a long time people. Anyway I'm sure I will miss them being at home at some point but certainly not today.

For more lovely creative spaces and the tutorial for the basket.

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

What a lovely way to serve bread.
I completely agree that 2 months is faaaaar toooooo long.

Kirsty said...

I love the basket & yep 2 months together will test any friendship.

Lou said...

I have nominated you for a blog award. Details on my blog. Lou.

edward and lilly said...

The basket is just lovely, I really like the combination of fabric.

Bird Bath said...

Wonderful basket...a lovely way to brighten the table.
Oh I understand the feeling when the holidays just seem to drag on and on. Good for you to get some solo crafting time.