Thursday 12 February 2009

My February list........


I have been so very slack. It is already the 12th of the month and I have no list for February. See I told you I was crap at lists. Can't mark anything off them, can't even really make them. Here are some excuses why I don't have one at this point-1) it has been so hot and humid I haven't been motivated to do anything and-2) the kids are still on holidays which makes doing anything hopeless. But here I go. It's time for the February list.

- Finish Django's quilt. It needs to be quilted and binded. Was also on the January list.
- Make a dolls quilt/wall hanging for a 1year olds birthday at the end of the month.
-Get the kids back to school. This one is a sure thing- bring on the 19th.

That's it I'm keeping it short and sweet. No motivation is doing it to me. If things change in the next two weeks I'll put more thing up there but this is as far as it goes.

1 comment:

edward and lilly said...

I can't cope without a list, my partner says the time it takes to write a list you could do something on the list which I guess is true (and another excuse for not writing a list).

I love the image on this post, it's gorgeous.