Friday 27 February 2009

Love Friday...........

I'm back! There has been a bit of a lull in blogging around here not sure quite why maybe nothing to say or show, to hot, other things always seem to get in the way. Not today though things got finished this week and it is raining today and cooled everything down considerably so moods are good. I got baking this morning with all those black bananas. A favourite cake recipe and it will be eaten when everybody is home for lunch.
Juliette's cards
Later this afternoon I am going to send of the art cards to the other side of the world for the swap I signed the kids up for. They are now going to be waiting patiently for the returns. I am very happy with what they came up with. Colourful and diverse.

Django's cards
My Friday so far has started off very well so I hope you all have a good one as well. Lets hope my blogging break isn't so long next time. Pop over to TinnieGirl to see some other 'Love Friday' gals.

1 comment:

Bird Bath said...

The children's art is fab! I bet it will be exciting for them to get the swaps from far away.