Friday 13 February 2009

Love Fridays...........

Like the rest of the week our lovely Friday was spent at the beach. It was another horribly hot day here and we are not ungrateful that we live so close to the beach to be able to go on a whim. Myself and the kids feel like we are ticking off days until school begins again next week. Over 2 months of vacation is wearing us all a bit thin but I'm sure a week after la rentree we will want the holidays back. NO, no, no only joking! My next Friday will be filled (hopefully) with different lovely things other than entertaining children.

4 comments:

Lou said...

Yes school holidays are not so much a holiday for the parents! Popped over to see what you have been loving on friday - beach sounds and looks beautiful.

CurlyPops said...

Ahhh what a lovely beach!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I'm with CurlyPops. What a gorgeous beach. I'd like to go for a swim there.

Look forward to seeing what you are up to next week.

Anonymous said...

I would love fridays much more if this were my view!