I was tagged by Anna and can't think what to write. Maybe because I am so indecisive about stuff.
Here are the rules:
a.Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
b.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
c.At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people & posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged & asking them to read your blog. I don't know if I will be able to tag 8 others but I will do my best.
1. Can be a bit indecisive. I think I always like to hedge my bets.
2. When I left school I went and did an apprenticeship in footwear patternmaking and spent the next 13 years making shoes. Then spent the next 5 selling them to people like me.
3. I really really love shoes.
4. I want to get a pair of roller skates. Preferably 'Redstone'. That's what I wore when I was 13 years old.
5. I have always driven an automatic car and at the tender age of 391/2 learnt to drive a manual because I had to.
6. When I was growing up I always wanted to have children with curly hair but alas I married a man who has dead straight hair . Mine isn't much better so needless to say the kids have their fathers hair.
7. Up until I was about 24 I had a poster of Jim Morrison of 'The Doors' on my wall. I thought he was gorgeous.
8. I have always loved dolls but have had a renewed interest in them since having my kids.
Now here are my few to tag-